17 September 2008

Cricket themed T-shirts


Wearing a comedy cricket T-shirt is one of those things that only seems like a good thing to do after a pint or two, or amongst cricketing friends. My wife was particularly alarmed when I got this T-shirt from Punk Cricket shortly before going on my annual cricket tour. I don't think it was the fact that I don't believe in God that was worrying her either! Maybe it was the fact that it was another cricket T-shirt following the Graeme Hick one from my stag do and yet again I was exposing the fact that fashion isn't my top priority? I was made to promise to give the T-shirt away on tour but, for a number of reasons, that didn't happen and now the offending T-shirt sits in the bottom drawer awaiting a further opportunity to be worn.

With the Aussies coming over next summer, the options for cricket T-shirts seem endless. And it appears that despite high cricket prices and an almost certain recession, people still want to go to the grounds to watch The Ashes live judging by the news yesterday that Edgbaston sold out rapidly. So here's just a couple of options for you when selecting your comedy cricket T-shirt, Aussie-bashing or not:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.