7 April 2013

Sensational IPL start but I still find it hard to get excited...


Some pretty sensational games at the start of the IPL - a super over today in which 20 played 15.   And yesterday Dhoni almost got Chennai over the line but for Keiron Pollard reaching to his absolute maximum height at deep midwicket to stop a six that would have left 6 needed off 5 in the final over.
 
The downside is that I don't care who wins.   They're a spectacle in themselves to an extent but will the IPL ever truly catch on in England - I'm not sure it can unless you actually support a particular side.   That's why over the coming weeks all the games will blend into one....

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great information. Lucky me I discovered your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I have saved as a favorite for later!

my blog post :: korosuanime.blogspot.com