30 July 2007

Cook LBW......again

I notice Alistair Cook has been dismissed LBW again. Thats four from four for the series. I have only seen one of these dismissals, so its hard to comment, but it would appear there is an issue there that he needs to look at. It reminds me of a guy I used to play with a few years ago who had a run of something like eight LBWs out 10 dismissals. I remember saying to him he must be getting a few dodgy decisions. His reply surprised me, "No. They have all been absolutely plumb". Rare honesty.

2 comments:

Ed said...

In this case Cook wouldn't be able to give such a reply as 2 out of 4 in the India series have been not out!!!

Peter Lamb said...

I think you might find that Tendulkar has been out lbw pretty regularly as well - even if the latest occasion wasn't really out!