27 November 2009

Have you seen how big it is?

Obviously as a Middlesex member and one who loves Twenty20 cricket (not all do) I'm very excited about Adam Gilchrist coming to Lord's next year and possibly Tendulkar too and I'm amused about how the MCC seem to be excited too, judging from the press releases.

Trouble is that out of solidarity I now feel obliged to read Gilly the Pink's autobiography. All 616 pages of it (and there is apparently an argument that that, rather than Hollywood's 666, is the number of the beast)!!

3 comments:

bettiwettiwoo said...

Adam Gilchrist?

Ed said...

Classic - post edited! Having recently heard the Middlesex Director of Cricket Angus Fraser introduced as Andrew, wrongly calling ex Test players whose forename begins with "A" Andrew is clearly spreading!

I'm still waiting for Andrew Redmond to come through for New Zealand....

If Tendulkar comes to Middlesex as well it will surely mean every Twenty20 will be packed - I'm not a Middlesex supported but I'd make the effort to get to a game if I could and I can't believe I'd be alone....

Mark Davis said...

Sorry to Bettiwettiwoo