9 November 2009

'Spect

I think that's how the youngsters say it these days....respect has to go to Australia for winning away against India with their second team - quite an incredible display given the circumstances. And as a result they rightfully hold on to number 1 in the ODI rankings.

I must admit that given Australia's record in dead rubbers, and the fact that India will be hurting and want to take a little revenge in the final match, I'm sorely tempted to put some money on India to win the final match...

3 comments:

Sam Phillipps said...

I believe it's recently evolved into 'spek/ speck', something like that. Just to keep you upto date with what's "goin down in da hood", Ed

Ed said...

thanks for putting me right on that one!

meaudoal said...

navigate to this website Dolabuy Louis Vuitton Get More Info Valentino Dolabuy you could try these out Ysl replica