26 March 2008

I should have put a bet on!

It´s not often that I get it spot on with cricketing predictions so I feel I have to publicise a comment I made on simplycricket where I suggested that a fluent century by Vaughan or Pietersen would leave us time to bowl New Zealand out twice with Panesar the key man. Vaughan let me down but Pietersen and Panesar came good! Sidebottom has been a revelation and deserves his man of the series accolade.

It´s been quite tricky trying to watch or listen to live cricket from Lanzarote - having missed the first 4 days I eventually stumbled across a pub showing the cricket to see the 5th day´s play - needless to say my wife is pleased that the pub wasn´t located earlier!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

click this link here now Dolabuy Gucci my response dolabuy.ru pop over here www.dolabuy.ru