22 November 2011

Marston's and their cricket sponsorship

I now go out of my way to buy Marston's. Well ok, not quite out of my way, but when I stop at One Stop by Shoreham-by-sea station on a Friday night before walking home (thrilling life I lead), I always pick Pedigree if they're on the chilled shelves. There's normally Old Speckled Hen and Old Peculier too, but I pick Marston's Pedigree because I love how they support my favourite sport cricket.

The video that I just blogged about (which is currently on the Marston's Pedigree homepage) was not a high quality production, but nor did it need to be to appeal to me - a bitter loving cricket fan. Easy brand building which has had the desired impact on me as I always choose Marston's whenever I have the choice now. But possibly more importantly, here I am blogging about Marston's, advocating drinking Pedigree, without any push from them to do so.

Now they just need far more influential people than me to do the same to make an excellent sponsorship campaign a truly sensational one. Marston's - you might be out of sector, but the company I work for can help with that!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: