2 March 2009

Australian players' views

Hope I got the use of the apostrophe right in the title there...rumour has it that apostrophes may only be used for shortening of words in the future because people like me can't work out how to use them apart from in those circumstances!

This Cricket Australia survey looks interesting - it asks all the pro cricketers in Australia their opinions on various issues. Kevin Pietersen will be happy - he is deemed the best opposition international batsman above Sachin Tendulkar and Kumar Sangakarra. And Andrew Flintoff is the 3rd most dangerous opposition international pace bowler apparently. What I can't really get my head round is why this is public property - why don't Cricket Australia keep this information to themselves? I wonder if the fact it goes public (all be it that the results are aggregated) sways the results at all?

No comments: