3 February 2010

New car report

I hadn't realised until my employers recently told me to get a new car (lucky me!) how few modern cars there are that have long wave radio. And obviously you need long wave to get TMS (or DAB but my experience anywhere away from London on that is that it's still pretty ropey). So you make a choice from a list limited by that and then find that my new Renault has a special socket near the drivers seat that is exactly the right size to store a cricket ball. Who says that the French don't understand the import at things in life?

2 comments:

idw said...

I think you'll find that the socket is for storing a flask. All drivers of French cars are in the habit of taking it to keep warm when they are waiting for the recovery service after they have inevitably broken down ;-)

Mark Davis said...

My use is more useful