15 June 2009

Shameless self-promotion...

Yes, I'm shamelessly showing off that my batting average seems to have made the Steyning Play Cricket homepage!!

What's slightly annoying is that I got out having a slog at the end of one of the games we batted first in, in the final over before we declared. A 3 figure average would have looked even better....


I can also claim to make OMT's Play Cricket homepage too, but that's for the far less well recognised feat of most catches - 116 catches since the site started. That's pretty inevitable if you play regularly and field slip to the seam bowlers and long on to the spinners!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For excessive self promotion you have been removed from the OMT play cricket homepage.

Ed said...

Fair enough really!!

Winks said...

Until 2 weeks ago you were on it twice, as leading all time run scorer as well. Can you regain that position in about a months time?

Ed said...

I hope not. Tour will have been a complete failure if I have to spend too long batting. I have noted who is now leading scorer...!

Anonymous said...

I see you have learned and have been 'cleaning up' Doe, Buck, Rabbit and Warren!!!!